If you want to put yourself ahead of your competition, you must improve and lower operating costs as much as possible. And, as business owners, you should always be on the lookout for ways to reduce the operating costs without sacrificing the quality of your offering. The same is true with legacy apps! I guess it’s on the higher side for legacy apps because they are not only outdated but can also hamper innovation at all fronts.
Questions when you have Legacy Apps:
- Do updates consume an excessive amount of time?
- Can I partner with a third party specialist for my technology practices?
- Which technology partner will be most cost-effective as well as efficient?
- If I decide to containerize, is it expensive?
- I want to modernize but I cannot go to cloud, what options do I have?
To help you reduce the operating costs of your business and enable you to reduce overheads and generate more revenue, you must embrace technology. However, you must embrace newer and latest technology such as that which CloudHedge offers.
Containerization is the Key
Containerization is a lightweight alternative to a virtual machine that involves encapsulating an application in a container with its own operating system. Some of the ways in which containerization with CloudHedge has a positive impact on your OpEx and bottom-line are as follows:
- Since the solution can be deployed through automation, you don’t need highly skilled administrators.
- Monitoring the entire infrastructure is easy.
- Infrastructure costs are reduced by as much as 1/4th.
- Automation and innovation smoothen multiple deployments with ease.
- New environments are spun in minutes as opposed to days in the earlier process.
- The downtime and maintenance costs are zero for platform upgrades and patches.
- Scaling up used to take days. With automatic containerization, detection of an increase in the load on the system is done automatically and scaling can be done very quickly.
- Containerization can be done for apps that want to go from On-Prem to cloud (vice versa), or are already on cloud and want to containerize, or for Apps that are On-Prem and want to stay On-Prem (Heavily Regulated – Air-Gapped Environment).
The main differentiator that CloudHedge offers in this respect is automated containerization. Leveraging automation that CloudHedge offers help enterprises save time and money, prevent issues, and deploy containers in the most effective way.