About this Event
If you are looking to modernize your existing Windows, AIX or Linux applications, look no further than AWS. App containerization has picked up momentum in recent years as it helps to save costs, time and resources. CloudHedge’s automated containerization tool enables enterprises to modernize a large number of apps seamlessly to AWS.
Get first-hand experience on how CloudHedge’s intelligent app modernization platform enables the enterprise to discover, analyze, containerize and deploy applications at a scale and speed. Join us for a live webinar with AWS Solution Architects and CloudHedge’s Tech Team, to understand how you can skip Re-Host and accelerate your way to AWS using automated containerization.
As we monitor the COVID-19 situation developing around the world, CloudHedge’s top priority is to maintain the health and safety of its employees, clients and community members while maintain and deliver a consistent level of client service. And by proritizing safety, we have moved the breakfast session to a live webinar where the agenda remains unchanged.
Features of Automated Containerization with CloudHedge:
- Reduce TCO and leverage full potential of AWS.
- Scale applications at process level.
- Create and Deploy Windows Container with or without Kubernetes.
- Enables deployment on Fargate.
- Automated containerization of WebSphere application on AIX
- Get access to actionable insights and make your containerization journey predictable.
Time and Date
- 09am to 11.00am EST
- 16th April 2020 – Thursday
- 09.00am to 09.30am Introduction to Automated Containerization
- 09.30am to 10.30am Containerization of Apps on AWS using CloudHedge
- 10.30am to 11.00am Questions and Closing
Kindly fill up the contact form below and stay tuned for more updates.
CloudHedge is an AWS Select Technology Partner and provides an innovative Application Modernization platform that can containerize your legacy application(s) to adopt AWS Cloud and Container services like EKS, Fargate for their application workloads using Discover™ and Transform™. In addition, CloudHedge Cruize helps in keeping operational TCO in control using automation tools that help in giving enhanced developer experience for managing applications on AWS.