Applications are the backbone of any digital business, even if it is an old legacy application nesting on a high-OpEx environment for business continuity. Though we progress into a technological advancement where cloud, containers, etc. are readily and easily available to support complex applications, enterprises must modernize their applications and gain competitive advantage. Modernizing legacy applications ensures enterprises deliver exceptional customer experiences, innovate at supersonic speeds, run at a much lower OpEx, and harness the true power of breakthrough technology of cloud and containers.
CloudHedge enables enterprises to quickly scale up their IT transformation cycles through the cloud agnostic App Modernization platform – OmniDeq™. In addition, OmniDeq™ smartly automates workflows and enables audit of legacy application architecture, securely modernizes legacy applications, and deploys them across environments. Virtusa’s strong expertise coupled with CloudHedge’s AI backed app modernization platform – OmniDeq™ together give an excellent value proposition to enterprise customers and ensure to accelerate their modernization journey and make it predictable.
Virtusa is hosting a joint panel discussion with CloudHedge and Forrester to empower enterprises on how to accelerate their app modernization journey within days instead of months. In addition, we would also have a quick Q&A session with the audience to answer the roadblocks faced in their app modernization journey.
What is in it for you?
- Learn how to fast-track containerization by 50% with an automated end-to-end application modernization journey.
- Learn more about how to drive ROI through the cloud by modernizing while migrating.
- Learn how to drive continuous transformation through containerization and microservices architecture.
- Bill Martorelli – Principal Analyst, Forrester
- Sameer Karmarkar – CTO and Cofounder, CloudHedge Technologies
- Chirag Barhate – VP Strategic Alliances and Partnerships, CloudHedge Technologies
- Tarun Jain – SVP and Head, Digital Engineering Practice, Europe, and the Middle East, Virtusa
Day and Date – Thursday, 9th June 2022
Time – 12.00PM to 1.00PM ET
Register for the event here – Link