Containerize your Windows Applications Today!
Legacy applications are critical to any business, and ensuring that they are running exceptional in the latest environment is a priority. Legacy applications like Windows Server 2003 or Windows Server 2008 R2 have reached their end of life support from Microsoft, and that’s a major concern for enterprises who have their entire business running on such platforms.
CloudHedge is the leader in modernizing enterprise legacy applications through its patented and automated containerization tools. The container ecosystem is an evolving technology and is under constant development. According to Gartner, by 2020 – more than 50% of companies will make use of container technology, up from less than 20% in 2017.
Why do you need to Containerize and Modernize Windows Server 2003 apps?
- Support from Microsoft has/is ending and a Custom Support Agreement (CSA) is an expensive option to consider!
- Reduce infrastructure costs by 10% and expand your business!
- Need 0% downtime for platform upgrades!
- Autoscale application workloads as and when required without relying on VMs!
- Reduce time, complexity and risks of migrating to any cloud of your choice!
- Efficiently manage your applications and extract maximum potential!
Download the CloudHedge Windows 2003 Guide to know how and why enterprises should containerize and modernize their age-old Windows Server 2003 apps. The guide also talks about the benefits that enterprises can extract and be a part of an accelerated and predictable cloud migration approach.