Containerize your Windows Applications Today!
Heritage applications are critical to any business, and ensuring that they are running exceptional in the latest environment is a priority. Heritage applications nesting on Windows Server 2008 R2 do not get support from Microsoft directly, and that’s a major concern for enterprises who have their entire business running on such platforms.
CloudHedge is the leader in modernizing enterprise heritage applications through its patented and automated containerization platform – OmniDeq™. In addition, OmniDeqTM smartly automates workflows and enables audit of heritage application architecture, securely containerizes applications and deploys them across environments. The container ecosystem is an evolving technology and is under constant development. .
Why do you need to Containerize and Modernize Windows Server 2008 apps?
- Support from Microsoft has/is ending and a Custom Support Agreement (CSA) is an expensive option to consider!
- Reduce infrastructure costs by 40% and expand your business!
- Need 0% downtime for platform upgrades!
- Autoscale application workloads as and when required without relying on VMs!
- Reduce time, complexity and risks of migrating to any cloud of your choice!
- Efficiently manage your applications and extract maximum potential!