About the Customer
Qlorem is a Transformation Data Company fueling digital and sustainable change. Qlorem’s unique transformation acceleration platform breaks down Strategic goals, Initiatives to Epics and is supported by a Dynamic Solutioning and Monitoring, Diagnostics and Prognostic Insights.
Qlorem team was using docker and docker-compose to provision/manage different environments and production. There was no integrated view to monitor different environments. Every deployment was done using a combination of custom scripts & manual deployment steps. That meant the team was spending significant time/effort in deployment of tenants. That meant management of environments was extremely difficult.
Qlorem was looking to move to Kubernetes while keeping the deployment simple & streamlined. Client has limited DevSecOps resources so they didn’t have/want to keep a team to develop/maintain custom scripts for Kubernetes deployments and various configurations. That meant investment/locking part of their team for DevSecOps automation instead of enhancing their platform capabilities.
How CloudHedge Helped?
CloudHedge team designed & implemented deployments using OmniDeq platform. CloudHedge’s solution combined the capabilities of OmniDeq’s Application Blueprints with the integration of AWS EKS Blueprint.
- Provision environments using Qlorem standard EKS blueprint template
- Provision platform software versions using Application Blueprint versioning capabilities
- Promote environments using ArgoCD/GitOps with consistency & flawlessly (EKS Clusters & Qlorem platform versions)
- Provide end to end traceability of app configurations & cluster configurations through GIT repository
- Operate & support environments & customers using third party plugins