Any reference to “you” or “your” shall mean the User.
We, CLOUDHEDGE TECHNOLOGIES PVT. LTD. (“Company” “We”; “us”; “our”) have developed an online portal namely CloudHedge (“Platform”) hosted on our website www.cloudhedge.io (“Website”), that currently provides the cloud based services as set out below to the Users of the Website. The Platform enables automation and management of your hosted application, infrastructure setup, software installation and deployment using the Platform (“Services”).
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED:
You undertake that you shall be solely responsible for the accuracy and truthfulness of the Personal Information that you share with us.
In the event there is any change in Personal Information of the User, the User will have to log on and update Your User Account information on the Website.
NON PERSONAL INFORMATION:
We collect your Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses when you visit the Website to track and aggregate non-personal information. Non-personal information may include the browser name, the type of electronic device and technical information you use to make connection to our Website, this includes but is not limited to, the operating system and the Internet service providers and other similar information, including non-personal information of third parties.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION:
We shall use the Personal Information in the following cases: (i) to provide you with the Services and to assist you in the event you need additional support; (ii) for creation or development of business intelligence or data analytics in relation to the Services provided by the Company, through the Website (iii) to more effectively provide the Services to you; (iv) to improve the Services; (v) to assist you with technical difficulties that may arise in relation to your use and access of the Website ; (vi) to manage our relationship with you; (vii) for internal record keeping (viii) to comply with our legal or statutory obligations; (ix) to contact you about important promotional emails about our Services , special offers or other important things about your Account, the Website and the Services offered by the Company; (x) to contact you for market research purposes; (xi) to respond to your request (xii) to keep you and other contacts informed of the Services we offer, industry developments, etc.; (xiii) for general management and reporting purposes (xiv) all other purposes related to our Services and business. We may contact you by email, phone or postal Services.
We may set “cookies” on the use of the Website for remembering logins. Cookies are small encrypted files, that the Website or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser that enables the Website to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
We do not sell, rent, share, distribute, lease or otherwise provide your Personal Information to third parties, except when required by law. We may use the Personal Information to send you promotional offers or information which we think may be of your interest. You have an option to unsubscribe to these promotional offers and information. Notwithstanding anything provided, we may disclose the Personal Information in the following cases:
- Banks and Firms. We may share the Personal Information with banks, audit firms, governmental authority, payment gateways, payment processor, payment aggregator in relation to the Services provided herein, or internal business purposes or for processing the payments, in relation to the Services, who shall be under confidentiality obligations towards the same. We may provide Personal Information to our advisors and consultants for billing, business, legal and taxation purposes.
- We may provide the Personal Information we collect to our affiliates. For example, we may disclose Personal Information to our affiliates in order to respond to your requests for information or the Services.
- Joint Marketing Arrangements. Where permitted by law, we may share Personal Information with joint marketers with whom we have a marketing arrangement, we would require all such joint marketers to have written contracts with us that specify appropriate use of the Personal Information, require them to safeguard the Personal Information, and prohibit them from making unauthorized or unlawful use of the Personal Information.
- Merger or Acquisition/Joint Venture. We transfer the Personal Information, if we enter into any joint venture agreement with any third party or if we are acquired by / we acquire or merge with another entity or transfer a part of our business, including the Website to a third party. Any third party or resultant entity that receives the Personal Information pursuant to a merger, demerger or business transfer shall have the right to continue to use the Personal Information. In the event of such a sale, merger or transfer, we will notify you about the same.
Notwithstanding anything mentioned hereinabove, the Company shall not be responsible for the actions or omissions of the service providers or parties (including but not limited to the entities listed above) with whom the Personal Information is shared, nor shall the Company be responsible and/or liable for any additional information you may choose to provide directly to any service provider or any third party.
Data and Security
We will retain the Personal Information, as long as the User Account is valid and subsisting. We may also retain and use the Personal Information after you stop, cease, discontinue to use or avail the Services, as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements and for our business purposes. Subject to this section, we will try to delete the Personal Information upon reasonable written request for the same. Please note, however, that there might be latency in deleting Personal Information from our servers and backed-up versions might exist even after deletion.
We value your Personal Information, hence we shall make commercially reasonable efforts to ensure an adequate level of protection. We encrypt sensitive date like passwords and keys before storing. We have therefore implemented technology and policies with the objective of protecting Your Personal Information from unauthorized access and improper use. As a matter of security, we take back-up of systems every day and have sufficient security policies in place to ensure no data is breached. Although we provide appropriate firewalls and protections, our systems are not hack proof. Data pilferage due to unauthorized hacking, virus attacks, technical issues is possible and we take no liabilities or responsibilities for it. All Personal Information shall be securely stored on the server of a paid cloud service provider subscribed to by us.
You are responsible for all actions that take place under the User Account. If you choose to share User Account details and password or any Personal Information with third parties, you are solely responsible for the same. If you lose control of User Account, you may lose substantial control over the Personal Information and may be subject to legally binding actions. It is your responsibility to keep your User Account and password, confidential.
THIRD PARTY LINKS:
COMMUNICATIONS FROM THE WEBSITE:
On certain occasions or under law, we are required to send out service or Website related announcements. We respect your privacy, however you may not opt-out of these communications. These communications would not be promotional in nature.
Your usage details such as time, frequency, duration and pattern of use, features used and the amount of storage used will be recorded by us in order to enhance your experience of the Services and to help us provide you the best possible Services.
RESERVATION OF RIGHTS:
You shall indemnify the Company, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees and hold the Company harmless from and against any claims and demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of, or in relation to:
- Personal Information or contents that are being shared with use of the Platform or the Website;
- Or your violation of rights of another User.
GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION:
This Agreement shall be construed and governed by the laws of Republic of India and the courts at Pune, Maharashtra shall have an exclusive jurisdiction over such disputes.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: