Time for Metamorphosis!
CloudHedge’s App Modernization Platform – (Discover, Transform, and Cruize) enables enterprises to containerize their legacy Windows applications (be it as old as Windows 2003) to the latest, supported versions of Windows Server on cloud. In addition, enterprises also have the flexibility to eradicate Windows Licensing costs by re-platforming their apps from Windows to Linux. CloudHedge focuses on the application instead of infrastructure and through automated containerization, it replatforms age-old legacy Java applications on Windows to Linux within hours.
To mitigate the challenges faced by enterprises, CloudHedge offers an Accelerated Windows Modernization Program for apps residing on Windows Server. The program consists of two options which allow enterprises:
- Apps that are residing on older Windows Server (2003, 2008, and 2008 R2) can be containerized to newer Windows Server versions within hours.
- Apps that are on newer Windows Server versions can eliminate the licensing costs by re-platforming apps from Windows to Linux within days (dotNET Framework to dotNET Core).
CloudHedge packs in a host of features in the App Modernization Platform which include:
- Intelligent application discovery – CloudHedge enables enterprises to make informed cloud migration decisions.
- Cloud Agnostic – Containerized applications can be seamlessly deployed on AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, IBM Cloud or even on your On-Premise infrastructure.
- Cost Saving – Up to 60% cost and time-saving by containerizing applications
- Multi-OS Support – Industry’s first automated containerization toolset for Linux, Windows, and AIX
- Process Refactoring – Industry’s only automated process refactoring toolset
- First of its kind – Only platform in the world to automate and containerize Windows 2003+ and AIX workloads.
- Enterprise and SaaS Versions – An Enterprise (On-Premise) variant allows secured operations in air-gap environments. SaaS version enables rapid provisioning.
- DevOps Integration – Hassle-free integration with Jenkins, Atlassian, Bamboo, and Azure DevOps.
Look no further and get started with the metamorphosis and save tons of resources on licensing and operating costs relating to older and outdated versions of Windows Server. Talk to our solution architect and get started today – firstname.lastname@example.org.